Sunday, October 20, 2013

YM/YW

Trade Fair Ward has great young people. It has been fun to get to know them. The Young Men and Young Women each have one room to meet in on Sundays, so age groups can't be separated for lessons. It's pretty hot and squishy, but the kids don't care. They're happy and love to be together.

 
Elder Stoker teaches the boys on Sundays and serves an an adviser to Joshua Ewusi, the Young 
Men's president. Joshua is on the left. A new counselor was just sustained today. The lesson 
materials are the same here as throughout the world, although access to the internet is a challenge 
for lesson helps online.  

I was recently called as an adviser to the Young Women's President, Victoria Quaisie, who is on the
right. Her counselor on the left is Mavis Puplampa. Since I was not released from my Relief Society
calling, I now teach these cute girls on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Sundays, with my RS lesson on the 3rd week.